Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Off to the Beach... so Hold Those E-mails! The Dragon Has Flown the Coop!

I meant to write a blog entry last night, but this Milk assignment has actually kept me flying until now, just an hour before we are due to get on the road to drive to Bangor, Maine. Yeeeeeesh! I am sure that when the cheque arrives in the mail 45 days from now, this weariness will be a distant memory, but I am just getting TOO OLD to pull more than 2 late nights in a row!

I have no idea about accessing e-mail while I am down there, so I worry about the box overflowing, but hey... there is only so much you can do. If anyone reading this hears of people asking about me on the boards and why I am not answering... feel free to enlighten them! To all those whom I am going to see in just a few days, I can’t wait to meet you in person.

I can’t wait to go teach, get inspired and get rested!! Blogging can wait until the beaching is done!!

No comments: