Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Ready or Not.....

Actually, I do feel ready for the show in Nashville, but the leaving is always hard. I worry that I will have forgotten or misplaced something important... I have a hard time when my oldest child goes to be in tears saying “But Mommy... what if something happens to you?” ... I know I will miss my husband and worry for him, even though he is SO capable when it comes to taking care of our daughters.

Mingled with all of this is also the excitement of knowing that I will be with colleagues and friends whom I admire... showing off designs that I have worked very hard to bring to life... and getting inspired by new colours, new ideas, new trends and just plain being away.

I thought I would have time for something much more lucid... but I want to check over everything and then spend some time with Nick!

No comments: