In A Perfect World...
• Meals would be nutritious, taste good and cook themselves.
• It would be more acceptable to be happy than rich.
• Garden beds would remain weed-free.
• Clothing would recycle into inert matter so that a machine could spit out a clean outfit
every morning that fit perfectly and was guaranteed to be a colour that you look good in.
• Technology would always work when you needed it to instead of causing you to want
to beat your head against the screen.
• People would have more respect for the world that sustains us.
• Grocery shopping could be done on-line and delivered to your door by a smiling
person who would have been as picky on your behalf with produce as you would
have been at the store.
• Schools and hospitals would have all the money they needed.
• There would be such a thing as Tribbles (but they wouldn’t reproduce that fast!)
• We would all finally realize that EVERYONE is “different” and that there is no “US”
because then there has to be a “THEM”.
• Chocolate would contain NO calories or fat.
• We’d ba able to see the real light show of the starry skies overhead every night, even
in the cities, to remember how very small a part we are of a much bigger picture... then
make a wish on the brightest star.