Friday, March 04, 2005

Taking Time To Be...

The chaos of post Nashville has finally calmed down just a bit and everyone is on the mend from the colds, asthma attacks and general mayhem. I’ve managed to nurse everyone back to health without getting more than the sniffles.

Now, as everyone else in my family will be enjoying March Break, it is time for me to unplug from the world a bit and just take the time to be...

...time to be with my family and remember that they come first.

...time to just lose myself in the pleasure of trying out a box of new crayons in a colouring book or just drawing in my sketchbook for the sheer pleasure of it instead of to come up with ideas.

...time to catch up on sleep.

...time to laugh more with my kids.

...time to spend evenings with my husband where neither of us are batching leaflets as we chat.

...time to go out to a movie or dinner or maybe both!

...time to recharge my hug batteries.

...time to just watch the world around me go by and not fill every moment with things to do or deadlines to meet.


I think I am going to enjoy this!

No comments: