Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tired...But Happy!

My ears are still ringing a bit from the concert tonight. Even though it was a Monday night and a school night, it was the Kaylan Porter concert here in town! Erin’s best friend stood in line and bought our tickets when they expanded the venue since we were stuck in swimming lessons that day, so tonight was their first concert experience. It was an enjoyable show, but the seating was so tight that I finally moved back two rows to a section of empty seats where I could put my legs sideways a bit. I could see the expressions on Erin’s face as she and her friend giggled and screamed their way through the evening beside her friend’s mom and grandmother, but I wish I could have shared more of the time with her.

We came home late and I got her tucked into bed before coming down to the office to update the website. I am really proud of the sample chart for HOPE, but I am really ready to crawl into bed now that all the files have been transferred over to the site. I wonder if the snowstorm that’s supposed to barrel down on us soon will keep everyone home for a quiet day tomorrow?? I’ll wait and see...

No comments: