Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Getting Excited About The Weekend!

It’s hard not to have crossover in my blogs these days as I get ready to leave for Dragon*Con in 3 days. Teresa and I are going to have such a blast in Atlanta! the more details they release about how our section of Moncton is going to be shut down for the Rolling Stones concert, the more I ache for Nick who is going to be looking after the kids this weekend while I jaunt off.

Tonight Bethany asked me WHY I was going to Atlanta. I explained to her that I was following a dream and that some day, she would understand. I love my two girls more than life itself sometimes, but they also will see that you can still have dreams of your own to chase, even after you become a “Mommy”!

The reaction to the blond hair was quite funny at Weight Watchers this morning when I led my Tuesday meeting. They are all waiting to see pictures of me green on stage as She-Hulk when I do the meeting next Tuesday morning, so I will be sure that the batteries of my digital camera are well charged.

I’m actually taking stitching with me to work on... LOL! I think it will keep me calm! I’m absolutely giddy since I found out that Anne McCaffrey, Marv Wolfman and Richard Hatch will be roaming around Atlanta too along with Lynn Abbey, Jody Lynn Nye, Marina Sirtis, LeVar Burton, Robin Curtis, Dean Stockwell, Larry Elmore etc. I’ll be such a fan if I’m not careful!!! I wonder if Lorenzo Lamas remembers staring in SNAKEEATER with me 16 years ago?

No comments: