Thursday, November 17, 2005

Too Much To Do!

I thought that once I got through the shows in October, I’d have a breather, but for some reason stuff is colliding on top of my desk again!! To make up for some of the income that won’t be coming in from Hobby Lobby anymore, I’ve gone back to doing some advertorial writing for our local paper. Some clients just don’t like to get back to people on the phone and I find that frustrating with tight deadlines.

I’m also editing a movie to play in church this Sunday. iMovie on my Mac will let me add type and music to photos and create a wonderful slide show that I can then burn to DVD. The learning curve on this has been a bit vertical, but I am pleased with the results. What was supposed to be a whole committee working on this ended up just being me, with some help from two ladies who dug through all the old photos for me to scan in.

Nick’s back is still really locked. He went for his first physio today and is now able to walk/shuffle on his own without holding onto walls, but I don’t know how he’s going to go back to work on Monday. We see our family doctor for a follow-up tomorrow, so we’ll see what she says. Meanwhile, I am getting used to the interrupted sleep and having him underfoot during the day... but I’d give almost anything to know that he’ll get better!

No comments: