Monday, May 01, 2006

Inspired...but Tired!

What a WONDERFUL weekend!! I went up to Toronto not knowing what to expect, not knowing if I could stay positive... and came away having inspired others, being inspired, learning new crafts, trying new techniques, fondly fabric, hoarding beads, taking notes, laughing at how common the urge to touch things is among crafters... and getting totally reinspired that CREATIVITY helps make the world a better place!

But... having not slept well in a firm hotel bed with lumpy pillows away from my family... and getting in VERY late last night (or is that early this morning?) I am off to bed shortly behind my oldest daughter. I will log about the show tomorrow afternoon once I get through my meeting.

It is good to be home!!!

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

LOL I remember the dragon's urge to touch and hoarde when I last saw her in Gananoqauy!!!